Skip To Main Content

Transcript Requests

current students & alumni

  • If you are a current student who needs an official transcript sent to a post-secondary school, a scholarship committee, the NCAA, etc., please submit a completed Transcript Request Form to the School Counseling Office.
  • Alumni can request an official transcript be sent by contacting the High School Office directly at (814)766-2221 or by sending an email request to one of the school counselors.